Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day 16 - Downunder 2016 - Wed - 10/12/16 - At sea to Fiji


After a 'dark night', we had a slow day at sea today. There was only one lecture and it was at 3pm so much of the day was spent in a relaxation mode. For me that meant walking the deck and watching for flying fish. Actually I turned the activity into a game: each lap I would stop my walk at the starboard side opening and watch for a flying fish. As soon as I saw one I would walk another lap.  


The evening's entertainment was Annie Frances, an Australian gal who can really belt out the tunes. We've seen her on a previous ship. She was so good that we went to her second show. We also discovered that HAL onboard had not updated our credit card that had been compromised before the cruise even though I updated it on the HAL website before the cruise.


We also played a game show called 'Majority Rules' and came in second.


Tonight our clocks got set back an hour for our arrival into Fiji.


While the destination is important, savor the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment